Give it Twice Trust - Helping Children and Charity
You may be looking for a way to provide your children with income while making a gift to Chapman University. The Give it Twice Trust is a popular option that allows you to transfer your IRA at death to a term of years unitrust. The unitrust will pay income to your family for a number of years and then distribute the balance to charity.
Benefits of a Give it Twice Trust
- Full value of IRA invested to produce income.
- Payments made to children for a term of years.
- Estate tax deduction and savings for your gift.
- Supports the work of Chapman University.
How this Plan Meets Your Goals
The Give it Twice Trust helps you meet your goals:
- Save on income and estate taxes.
- Treat your children equally.
- Give children time to learn.
- Legacy Planning Home
- Gift Options+
- Create Your Plan+
- For Advisors+
- Meet The Staff
- My Account
- Contact Us
- Charles C. Chapman Legacy Society
- Free Workshop Series